Sunday 3 April 2016

Business cards


Once I got my logo chosen I could then start working on branding package which consists of business card, swing tag, letter head and compliment slip.

I have been working on all of these aspects over the past weeks. Below are the first initial designs I had for business cards....
I knew from the start I wanted the designs to be minimalist and sleek, which I feel these designs are, however since recieving feedback from other students on my course the stated I should try and work on adding colours which I am using for Final Major Project (FMP) which would then all sit nicely together, so I went out to chane the colour scheme of the business cards. 
These colours work well together, but are more vibrant which will stand out more than the black and white colour scheme. 
I decided to do another survey and gain feedback from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment